Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Zesty

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by perkyr, Oct 15, 2014.

1. perkyr

perkyr Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi. Ive been phoned by a company called zesty. Found nothing on them and have now got rid of rep but wanted to know if anyone had experience with them. Thank you in advance.

2. William Fowler

William Fowler Active Member

3. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  4. perkyr

perkyr Member

Yes thats them and thats all i found on them. No reviews nothing. Im just nosey really as like to know more about something.

5. Benn Boshell

Benn Boshell Member

Hi Perkyr,

I am based in London and signed up with Zesty. It's rubbish. I've been on there for about 3 months. Not had one client come and see me via my profile on their site. I do not recommend.

Kind regards,
    Benn

6. perkyr

perkyr Member

Thank you. I thought it might be but wanted to make sure. I found nothing in the web apart from their site. Have told the agent to phone in one year but he wanted to know why i wasnt interested. Dont you love these sales calls. The only advertising worth it us google adwords and possible local doctors appointment cards depending on how big they are.

7. Ros the Pod

Ros the Pod Active Member

I had the same problem with Zesty but I spoke to the manager and he said it was because I had not loaded my availability onto my profile. You need a username and password to do this and you have to click on the dates that you have available as if you do not do this, you will not come up on searches. Hope this helps