Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Anatomy of Lower extremity textbook

Discussion in 'Podiatry and Related Books' started by Guito, Nov 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Guito

Guito Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    When I was studying the best foot/lower limb text was by Debra Draves. My book has somehow disappeared and wanted to buy a new one and was wondering if her text "Anatomy of the Lower Extremity" is still the best anatomical reference text.

Does anyone know any alternatives that they think are better.

Gracias

Guito

2. JD

JD Member

Hola, Guito

I've found McMinn's Colour Atlas of Foot and Ankle Anatomy (BM Logan, D Singh & RT Hutchings) an excellent book. You might too.
    JD

3. Guito

Guito Member

Thanks JD for that. I'll check it out.

Guito

4. Lee

Lee Active Member

Draves, McMinn's and Poritsky's Foot and Lower Extremity to Colour and Study are all quite good, but nothing beats:

http://openlibrary.org/books/OL1742467M/Anatomy_of_the_foot_and_ankle

De nada

5. Guito

Guito Member

Muchas gracias Lee

You da man.!

Guito

6. OneFoot

OneFoot Active Member

McMinn's Colour Atlas of Foot and Ankle Anatomy

excellent resource

Are you wanting a text for uni (if so what year are you in)...