Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

ABPM cert exam 2013

Discussion in 'USA' started by jai, Nov 11, 2013.

1. jai

jai Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I took the ABPM cert exam on 10/18/13. My exam crashed on me twice, both times the Prometric staff called headquarters in CA and were able to reboot. First time I waited, and stressed out, for 30 min. And was told that I may not be able to finish it. Then reboot and got through 1 1/2 cases and crash. Waited again for 15 min while the very sympathetic staff got it to reboot. I finally completed with relief and anger.
    Apparently, according to an email sent by ABPM a few days later, there was an issue at headquarters and they apologized. They also said results will be out to us in two weeks.
    Two of my friends had similar situations. One crashed on him once, it was rebooted and he finished. He received an email that his exam was able to be scored so no result was determined - he has to retake the entire exam, all eight cases. My other friend had his test crash after completing only 6 cases. He had enough correct (6 of the 8) to pass. I have yet to know if I passed or failed or need to retake - no letter yet, no email.
    Any one else have gone though this? Your results in yet? I'm just really upset and there is no even playing field for everyone involved here.