Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Band 7 Interview Advice

Discussion in 'Podiatry Employment' started by Kerrie, May 22, 2014.

1. Kerrie

Kerrie Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Dear All,
    Can anyone please help me with the structure of a band 7 interview?
    This will be the first band 7 I have ever gone for and I know it is a lot more organisational and strategy focused but I would really appreciate any tips as I really want the job...been waiting years for this opportunity :boohoo: haha
    Any help much much appreciated!! :drinks
    Thanks

2. bmjones1234

bmjones1234 Active Member

Hi Kerrie,

How did the Interview go? Any advice or Pearls of wisdom to share with the community for Band 7 roles?

^_^