Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Working in SA

Discussion in 'South Africa' started by dmasikat, Apr 1, 2006.

1. dmasikat

dmasikat Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Can someone help me please. I am relocating to SA within the next 2 months. I have tried to get information on how to get employment, to no avil. Can someone point me to the right agencies, hospitals,clinic etc? I am moving to Joburg

2. joannec

joannec Member

Dear dmasikat
    In order to practice podiatry in South Africa you must be registered with The Health Professions Council of South Africa. Information on how to apply is on the website www.hpcsa.co.za.

If you are already registered I suggest you contact The South African Podiatry Association on country-wide number 0861 100 249.

Regards.
    Joanne Crawford

3. dmasikat

dmasikat Member

Thanx Joannec. But cant get thru on that number . Have sent an e-mail to SAPA and hpcsa. Hope they respond this time.

4. ives

ives Member

hi dmasikat

I know this is quit while after your post, but did you ever come right?

5. dmasikat

dmasikat Member

Unfortunately, I didnt coz couldnt get through to anyone. I am still very interested if I can get any information.

6. joannec

joannec Member

Contacting HPCSA is the way to go. If you do not receive a speedy reply, contact the Board Manager of Physiotherapy, Podiatry & Biokinetics directly at daniek@hpcsa.co.za.

You can call me (during SA days!) at +27114476566.
    Joanne

7. Fatima

Fatima Member

Hi dmasikat

only saw your thread now...its very late but I was wondering did you ever have any joy with your quest for info?

Regards

8. Danyel

Danyel Member

I got my job in SA. That is wonderful.