Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Podiatrist sues Yelp claiming the website posted phony reviews

Discussion in 'USA' started by NewsBot, Aug 29, 2013.

Tags:
  1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Manhattan doctor sues Yelp claiming the website posted phony reviews
    Full story

2. David Wedemeyer

David Wedemeyer Well-Known Member

We experienced the same from a "patient" who doesn't exist to my knowledge and contacted YELP regarding their acceptable use policy. They don't provide any protection against spurious reviews and were completely unsympathetic. I see them becoming less and less relevant as time goes on because the public probably realizes there's zero accountability and due diligence afforded by these parasites.

I hope the doc wins and it sets the tone for change in how these review sites operate

3. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  4. NewsBot

Articles:
  5. NewsBot

Articles:
  6. NewsBot

Articles:
  7. NewsBot

Articles:
  8. NewsBot

Articles:
  9. NewsBot

Articles:
  10. NewsBot

Articles:
  11. NewsBot

Articles:
  12. bmeskin

bmeskin Welcome New Poster

Yelp is absolute JUNK......seems reversed for me too, my legitimate patients do not get posted???

13. Same with me. All my good reviews are "hidden" on Yelp.

14. NewsBot

Articles:
  15. bmeskin

bmeskin Welcome New Poster

Actually I had a person(s) at Yelp call me personally on several occasions, possibly 7 or more times, "sales calls", asking me to upgrade my account, in other words asking for monies......they hid my mother-in-laws posting (I actually did do successful surgery on her), and when my wife inquired, they said my mother-in-law is not a "trustworthy" posting. Go figure.

16. NewsBot

Articles:
  17. NewsBot

Articles:
  18. NewsBot

Articles: