Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Chemtrails !

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Craig Payne, Nov 9, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I recently came across a Facebook group thats aim was to try and get Erin Brockovich to take up the case and litigate over the harm that was being done to us via "chemtrails". I could not believe just how bat**** crazy these people were and they actually believed this nonsense.

I delved further into the cesspool of chemtrails and it was mindblowing the stupidity that you encounter.

Just watched this video this morning. Its worth taking 20 minutes out of your day to watch them being ridiculed.

...but then again. Maybe I am just part of the conspiracy ...... shame that my payments have not arrived...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  2. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Attached Files:

3. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I liked this video on debunking conspiracy theories:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  4. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I gotta get some of these for some people that I know!

Attached Files: