Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

A new approach to ankle stabilisation.

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by Mark Russell, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    The Independent reports today:

Attached Files:

2. drsarbes

drsarbes Well-Known Member

really!?
    Incredible.

3. docbourke

docbourke Active Member

A Triumph of technology over common sense. Even if the hand dopes survive the multiple operations and risk of infection it will never have normal sensation. A hand without two point discrimination and proprioception may as well be a prosthesis. Imagine a hand without the ability to discern a 50 cent piece from a pea sized object without looking. It will have the same problems as a diabetic with neuropathy and will get trauma without the patient knowing. I am a surgeon and therefore need my hands but if ths happens to me I will go for a prosthesis.

4. Stefan

Stefan Member

Lucky it wasn't foot and mouth disease.

Brilliant

Thanks Stefan

5. gendel99

gendel99 Active Member

Very comfortably to scratch a heel)))