Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Alliance News

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Alan Whitby, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Alan Whitby

Alan Whitby Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    The latest Alliance news page details considerable restructuring. Vic Fletcher has now retired from their college's business. A separate report has his daughter struck from the Accredited Register of Foot Health Practitioners for gross professional misconduct. Whether so much detail should have been published on their site is perhaps a moot point.

http://www.thealliancepsp.com/Alliance_of_Foot_Heath_News.htm

2. horseman

horseman Active Member

Also from the same web site:-

"Some members are reporting that they are losing business due to accusations being made that they are 'not qualified' or 'not registered'. The Health Bill 1999 is quite specific, and you are fully entitled to pursue practice. If this happens to you the Alliance needs to know who, how and when so that we can take up the case on your behalf. Be assured - no Alliance member needs to suffer this sort of harassment - but the Alliance's solicitors must have details in order to act.

The Alliance can report success in three cases to date. Other cases are ongoing and our solicitors continue to follow their instructions. The HPC and Society of C&P have been fully informed in each case. "

First I've heard of the three cases, can anyone shed some light?

3. Catfoot

Catfoot Well-Known Member

Horseman,
    These cases have been on the website for years without any update. I spoke to the SCP about this some time ago and they said that certainly non of their Members were involved, so make what you will of that,

regards

Catfoot

4. horseman

horseman Active Member

First time I've looked at this web site! I found it rather confused :confused:
    Why wash the dirty laundry that way? I doubt I'll be re-visiting them.:pigs:

Cheers

5. Got that completely wrong too....

6. horseman

horseman Active Member

Must be a tabloid publication...:D