Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Anatomy Revision courses 2011 - Cadaver dissection in London

Discussion in 'Conferences' started by Griff, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Griff

Griff Moderator

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Just a heads up of a course being run next year by a Physiotherapy colleague/friend of mine next year. It will be the second year of them - I attended this year and they were superb.

Cost: £60 per session. [9.00am - 12.00pm].

24th January 2011- Cervical spine and thoracic spine and brachial plexus
    7th March 2011- lumbar spine and pelvis and lumbar plexus
    11th April 2011- Hip to the hind foot

If you want any more details then PM me with your email address and I will forward you an application form and f the email address of the Physio who is organising it incase you have anymore questions for her.

Ian G.

2. Yep, Send me an application form please, Ian.

3. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

Hi Ian

Can you send me one too please. Did one a few years ago but could do to do another one.

Ian

4. Minaftab

Minaftab Welcome New Poster

5. eliza walne

eliza walne Welcome New Poster

6. blinda

blinda MVP

Me three, please?

Cheers muchly
    Bel

7. Griff

Griff Moderator

Eliza, Bel, and those who have PM'd me today: Will e-mail you the application form tonight when I get home

IG

8. blinda

blinda MVP

Being a bit blonde this morning.....am I right in assuming it`s £60 for each date? i.e. £180 for all 3 dates?

9. Griff

Griff Moderator

Yep, £60 per session - a session defined as the 3 hour time slot on each date

IG

10. sam_wallwork

sam_wallwork Active Member

11. JackieSmith

JackieSmith Member

Anyone heading up to the April session from the Cornwall/Devon area?

Cheers,

Jackie

12. footdrcb

footdrcb Active Member

You had me a little exicted there for a minute....Im in Sydney Australia....the swim would certianly sharpen my appetite ...:)

13. kimlprince

kimlprince Welcome New Poster

Hi,

Sorry new to this arena, therefore not sure how to PM you would like details re 11/4/11 please.

thanks
    Kim

14. Griff

Griff Moderator

Kim,

Click on my name above, then click 'send private message'. I'll need your email address

Ian

15. karen parry

karen parry Welcome New Poster

16. Griff

Griff Moderator

To all those who have emailed or private messaged me about next years course.... I don't know if there will be one yet. Obviously I will post up the details again if there is. In the meantime I have passed all your names/email addresses to my Physio friend who organises it, as if I show her we have some interest it may increase the chances of her doing it again.

Infact, now that I think about it with enough numbers we may even be able to push for a more podiatry orientated session.

17. Firas

Firas Welcome New Poster

18. Griff

Griff Moderator

Sorry, you're 7 months late...

19. Firas

Firas Welcome New Poster

can you send me the old form as wel with the physio mail so I can info for next year
    many thanks
    cheers

20. Griff

Griff Moderator

Firas,

I don't have the old form anymore I'm afraid.

Promise I'll post up here if there is one next year (nothing planned yet).

IG

21. ivo.brochado

ivo.brochado Welcome New Poster

Hi Ian,
    Can I have the information for next year 2012 please

ivo.brochado@gmail.com

Many thanks

Ivo

22. Griff

Griff Moderator

Ivo,

There is no information for next year!

When (if) there is you'll hear it here first.

Ian

23. charlbo_bo

charlbo_bo Welcome New Poster

Hello,
    Can anyone help, I am looking to do a Cadave course to refresh my anatomy in Sydney AUZ before June 2013.
    Thank you
    Charlotte