Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

4th of July; what if we'd have won?

Discussion in 'Break Room' started by Simon Spooner, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Pretty funny video, Simon. In all actuality, I have spent a good amount of time in the last ten years reading about the revolutionary war period and enjoy learning about how close the USA came to never winning their independence. In addition, having traveled now to the UK about 6 times over the past 20 years to lecture, and being able to see many of the sights of England, Ireland and Scotland (where my ancestors came from) including their impressive history, I have much more respect for these countries, their history and their people than I ever could have had if I hadn't been able to visit their countries so many times.

With this in mind, let me say "Happy 4th of July" to all my Yankee colleagues.

May the English speaking countries of the world always be friends for the mutual benefit of our countries and their peoples. See you at Biomechanics Summer School in Manchester in June 2015:drinks

2. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Richard Dreyfuss, the actor co-authored a book called The Two Georges

It was a book in which the War of Independance never happened.

Not quite as funny as Stephen Merchant's version but entertaining nevertheless

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Two_Georges