Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

`Verrucae Needling` One Day Course

Discussion in 'Conferences' started by blinda, Nov 20, 2014.

Tags:
  1. manmantis

manmantis Active Member

Hi Belinda,

Just to add to this comment, there are two more Podiatrists from Oz here who will be in the UK in July & very keen to have a look at needling up close.

What are the chances you might be running a course later this year?

Cheers

Julian

2. blinda

blinda MVP

Hi Julian,

If you can get a minimum of 20 pods together and a venue, then we would certainly consider it. However, as I said before, the UK `summer` months are notoriously quiet for CPD events. Ian and I are doing our taster presentation at Kettering in June, but that does not include the hands-on workshop.

That said, I am seriously considering a trip to Oz during your autumn or spring months, as I have quite a few friends and family who have invited us out, so maybe we could arrange something then. Keep me posted. My email is belinda@winchesterpodiatry.co.uk

Cheers,
    Bel

Attached Files:

3. blinda

blinda MVP

I have just received notification that the venue for our Cardiff `Verrucae Needling & LA Technique` CPD day is not as advertised on the flyer. There are, in fact, 2 Park Inn by Radisson in Cardiff!! Who knew? (Not I). This is the correct address; http://www.parkinn.co.uk/hotel-cardiffnorth. If you have booked accommodation, then please call them directly and they should be able to change the booking. The hotels are 4 miles apart, so if you can`t change your booking, I`m sure we can arrange some transport.

I am sorry for the confusion and any inconvenience that this may cause.

Also, parking will be FREE OF CHARGE. So, do NOT to pay for parking on arrival, but do remember to enter your registration number at reception on your arrival.

I look forward to seeing all those booked on 24th Jan at Park Inn Cardiff NORTH!

Cheers,
    Bel

4. blinda

blinda MVP

So, the main man has agreed to do another in Northampton on 30th July 2016.

Editable booking form on the attached flyer. Once payment is received, a dropbox link to the presentations and video will be sent via email.

A certificate of attendance will be issued in your name on the day.

Feel free to pass on to colleagues.

Cheers,
    Bel

Attached Files:

5. Ian Reilly

Ian Reilly Active Member

my bad - typo in the doc i sent Bel - this is correct...

Attached Files:

6. manmantis

manmantis Active Member

Thank you Ian/Belinda,

We're just looking at travel & other commitments & will book something soon.

Cheers,

Julian

7. Tkemp

Tkemp Active Member

Hi Belinda,

I am also interested in attending if you do travel to Oz and hold a course here.

Cheers,
    Tracy

8. magda66

magda66 Active Member

Hi
    do you have a space for me for 30/7?
    Thanks
    May

9. blinda

blinda MVP

Hi May,

Yes, there are still places available. Please fill in the editable booking form in the attachment on #45 above and email back to Ian.