Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Seeking C. Peds for East & West coast Tech Rep positions

Discussion in 'Employment in the USA' started by tmposeley, Feb 14, 2014.

1. tmposeley

tmposeley Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    FootBalance has positions open for Brand Development Representatives to work with our customers in both the athletic and medical channels.

Locations:
    West Coast: California
    East Coast: TBD (Northeast preferred, not mandatory)

Company:
    The FootBalance System provides physicians and retailers with the ability to build 100% custom insoles on-site in under 10 minutes. Founded in Finland in 2003, we are becoming established in the specialty athletic channels (Run, Cycling, Ski) and growing quickly in the medical field.

Positions:
    FootBalance BDR's work closely with field sales and corporate to support our customers in all channels. This includes training and educating staff, understanding the retail sales environment, working with physicians, attending trade shows, and more.

Consistent travel is required, travel requirements dependent on location.

This is a great, small company that is providing a superior alternative to off-the-shelf insoles for nearly all athletic and day-to-day usage, while also meeting the needs of Podiatrists and other physicians who provide orthotics to their clients.

I will provide a full job description upon request, and am happy to answer any specific questions you may have. You may reach me by messaging me here, or contact me directly anytime at:

Todd Poseley
    todd.poseley@footbalance.com