Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Lower Extremity Review

Discussion in 'Journals Online' started by LER, Aug 14, 2009.

1. LER

LER Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello,

I am very excited to provide a new publication for podiatry and the lower extremity community. I encourage everyone to check your mailbox for the premiere issue of Lower Extremity Review and to check out the website: http://www.lowerextremityreview.com

We had a very successful APMA meeting and I think you will all enjoy the magazine very much.

Sincerely,

Rich Dubin
    Publisher

2. LER

LER Active Member

Second issue now hitting mailboxes and posted on-line at www.lowerextremityreview.com.

In addition to our cover story on early intervention for knee OA, you’ll also find features on:

>preventing amputation in patients with diabetes
    >optimal positioning for conservative treatment of Achilles rupture
    >choosing a foot scanner
    >how modeling studies can change your approach to plantar fasciitis, stress fractures, and PTTD

Plus, news on:

Improving outcomes after hallux valgus surgery

3. LER

LER Active Member

I have been in the podiatric publishing arena for 20 years having held positions at Current Podiatry and Podiatry Today before launching BioMechanics magazine. I did not have equity and when it was sold, I maintained my publisher position. Then CMPMedica abruptly shut down BioMechanics in February and a void was immediately created. At that moment, I decided to pursue my life-long dream of owning my own publication. Hence, the launch of Lower Extremity Review.

LER is a U.S. based free publication publication for APMA members and other specialties involved in lower extremity treatment. Our entire issue and more is posted on-line for your enjoyment. We do accept international subscriptions and the form is available on the website. www.lowerextremityreview.com

Please visit the site and leave a comment. I would love what you have to say.

Regards,

Rich

4. LER

LER Active Member

5. LER

LER Active Member

6. LER

LER Active Member

7. LER

LER Active Member

8. LER

LER Active Member

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  9. LER

LER Active Member

LER Article: How cadavers could change your practice by Erin Ward, DPM

What do studies of fresh-frozen limbs have to do with you and your patients? Work being done at Iowa State University has significant implications for the management of plantar fasciitis, metatarsal and tibial stress fractures, and PTTD. Check out a very interesting article in the most recent issue of Lower Extremity Review by Erin Ward, DPM.

http://lowerextremityreview.com/articles/how-cadavers-could-change-your-practice

10. LER

LER Active Member

11. LER

LER Active Member