Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

The Functional foot orthosis JW Philips

Discussion in 'Podiatry and Related Books' started by warmaster900, May 20, 2011.

Tags:
  1. warmaster900

warmaster900 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hi Guys,

I'm a pod student trying to read up on orthotics etc, and I found this book which looks quite awesome, problem is it's out of print! Would anyone out there have a copy they'd be willing to sell to a brother in need? I can pay via paypal, no problems.

Eager to hear from you!!

2. Ian Linane

Ian Linane Well-Known Member

Hi Phil

I had a version of it once. I suspect it will be well out of date now and there will likely be other books more relevant.

Ian

3. Griff

Griff Moderator

I picked up my copy several years ago off of e-bay. From memory I got it for about £10-15.

4. If the author of this book had actually referenced Root, Weed and Orien (or anyone else for that matter) for all the material he lifted off of them in the writing his book, one might take it more seriously. But since book is one of the worst examples of plagiarism I have ever seen within the field of foot orthosis therapy, I wouldn't bother looking for it.

5. coopertap

coopertap Welcome New Poster

Hello - have you tried the book loan system at the British Library in London. I have used them via my local library with great success regarding Equestrian Podiartry.