Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camps; Melbourne 2014

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Craig Payne, Jan 30, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Going to be doing two in Melbourne this year. They are both version 1.5 which is a combination of the original 2-day v1.0 combined with all the new stuff that is added in v2.0!

Discussion and feedback on previous Boot Camps

The first one is in Rowville (Wellness On Wellington, 1/1101 Wellington Road, Rowville VIC 3178) on Sunday March 30th and the evenings of April 1 (Tue) & 2 (Wed)

The second one is in Bendigo for 7th (Sat) and 8th (Sun) of June

Selected Content:
    Cost: $390.00 (Bendigon) and $350 (Rowville) includes notes and food/drink etc (the difference is costs reflects the less catering requirements for the 2 evening sessions.

Register:
    Rowville: http://www.clinicalbootcamp.net/events/2014/03/clinical-biomechanics-boot-camp-melbourne-march-30/
    Bendigo: http://www.clinicalbootcamp.net/events/2014/06/clinical-biomechanics-boot-camp-bendigo-june-7-8/

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2014
  2. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Here are the flyers

Attached Files:

3. Narelle

Narelle Member

I can highly recommend this bootcamp, but Craig, can I get the notes from Sydney last year?? Still waiting........
    Thanks

4. Zac

Zac Active Member

Craig, any plans for an Adelaide Bootcamp?

5. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Not at this stage. If you can get 8-10 people to commit, I will do it.

6. Zac

Zac Active Member

I would have thought that would be easy. I know 3 or 4 that would automatically sign up. Can I approach our state association to ask for expressions of interest? I know you need more than "interest" but I'd be keen to help get you over here but would need your "permission" I guess to raise the possibility. If we could arrange it Craig do you have any idea when you might be able to come?

7. ie15

ie15 Member

Hi Craig, any plans on coming down to Tassie?

8. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Good point. I had an exchange of email a year or so ago with the APodA(Tas) but it never got off the ground. If there are 10-12 interested, I will do it. Ask around for me.

9. ie15

ie15 Member

Will do, thanks Craig
    Cheers
    Ian

10. Pompy

Pompy Member

I'd be keen to attend in Adelaide.

11. Zac

Zac Active Member

I know of 3-4 Pods directly in contact with me that would come to a course in Adelaide. Pompy's keen - that would be 5 & that's without any contact with our state association. What do you think Craig? I'm sure we could easily get 3-5 more to make the 8-10 minimum you require.

12. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    PM me your email. Will try and get ball rolling today, as out of town for a few weeks from tonight

13. Tkemp

Tkemp Active Member

Bendigo?!!? Hooray! I'll see if I can round up a few colleagues to attend with me :drinks

14. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    I was in Bendigo a few weeks back for the 1/2 marathon! - the family wanted to come back to Bendigo for me, so I get to work, while they play! I keen to have it at the Shamrock hotel, so the more the merrier!

15. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
    Done:
    http://www.podiatry-arena.com/podiatry-forum/showthread.php?t=95647