Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Can't find pod arena on google?

Discussion in 'Podiatry Arena Help, Suggestions and Comments' started by bob, Dec 28, 2013.

1. bob

bob Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Why can I find your site on my mobile phone, but not on a google search on my laptop?

2. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

Its a problem I became aware of a week or so ago; looking into it (...but for once, I giving festivities a priority!)

3. Andy333

Andy333 Welcome New Poster

podiatry-arena.com ranks number 59 on Google for the term 'podiatry arena'. There are several possible causes for this, primarily forums are data base driven which in itself inhibits rankings for mechanical reasons to expansive to go into here.

Many people mistake Google for a book marking system which it is not, it is a search engine which will return results based on several factors (content, in-linking, etc). If you have a specific website you wish to visit on a regular basis simply book mark it once you have found it or enter podiatry-arena.com in your address bar.

4. I posted a similar query on the "searching forums" thread. Google used to rank PA much higher - usually first when searching for podiatry related searches and was much easier to locate threads than the vBulletin search facility on the site. Why the change?

5. Andy333

Andy333 Welcome New Poster

In a very cursory analysis I see a 301 redirect and a lot of 'moved permanently' references which can cause a precipitous drop in rankings. If that is the cause rankings should recover over time.

6. Boots n all

Boots n all Well-Known Member

Way to go Admin