Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Patient clinical notes software

Discussion in 'Practice Management' started by i-pod-iatry, Jun 17, 2014.

1. i-pod-iatry

i-pod-iatry Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Do any fellow practitioners use software for there patient notes?

I am familiar with many practice management software packages that include billing and appointment diary and SMS reminders and HICAPS integration....but i don't need all that.

Just after a program that allows patient databse and record keeping of patient treatments, scanning in and storage of referrals and reports and mail merging to templates for letter writing.

i suppose i could just get smart soft, cliniko or netpodiatry and only use the features i need to use, but putting it out there that someone may know of a package that excludes the financial and billing side of things.

Thankyou.

2. AndyBru

AndyBru Member

Hi
    Same as you I have tm2 it's very good for the management of clinics. Staff and finance but poor on recording treatments. I like you just need a basic software package. I sometimes think it would be best to contact a IT person and get one written for me.

3. Paul Bowles

Paul Bowles Well-Known Member

AndyBru - TM2 has TM2 touch add on which we use in our clinic and it is one of the most comprehensive, easy and simple ways to record treatments, attach photos, draw diagrams etc.... It can be pre programmed with one touch notes for simple cases you see routinely or even set up with complex treatment patterns which lead a clinician through specific types of cases. For example we have setup various paradigms so lets say a patient comes in for nail surgery all a clinician has to do is select this treatment and sets of pre programmed questions and touch answers appear to lead the clinician through the case. Simple really and extremely thorough. I'm confused how you think this is "poor"?

4. FEET2U

FEET2U Welcome New Poster

Hi there,
    I have a really small client base, so I, too have been searching the apps stores. I tried Cliniko but found the forward booking intervals too difficult to work with and having to sync with calendars was an issue. If you are after the MOST BASIC application, I use Doctor on Go. I can still take photos, scan notes, email etc and there is a basic invoice function. You can upload a template but I have not done that as yet, rather just changed the item titles to provide a narrative. Anyway, it is currently working for me, but, as I said, I am a very small operation and only maintain foot health in a nursing model, not podiatry, so my documentation load would be considerably less than yours. Have a great day!

5. i-pod-iatry

i-pod-iatry Member

Thanks feet2u. that would be ideal if I could have it in my desk top PC.