Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

A Sincere Thank You to Podiatry Arena

Discussion in 'Podiatry Arena Help, Suggestions and Comments' started by CamWhite, Mar 25, 2012.

1. CamWhite

CamWhite Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    After nine years of working seven days a week, our store, Total Relief Footwear is closing on March 31. The long, protracted downturn in the economy, coupled with the demise of one of our most popular brands, forced us to make this decision.

Our mission was to listen to customers, and match them with solutions to help alleviate foot, leg and back pain. This was achieved largely by providing a broad assortment of OTC orthoses and shoes. Along the way, we discovered and pioneered brands that were very difficult to find in the United States including Z-CoiL, Fidelio, Ryn, Joya, Cofra, Tenevis, OOfos, The Cluffy Wedge and a few others.

I used Podiatry Arena to continue my research on common foot pathologies, and how to best fit shoes to alleviate pain. I owe a debt of gratitude to many of the regular contributors on this forum for helping me look at common pathologies from multiple points of view. The most spirited debates gave me the opportunity to digest opposing viewpoints, instead of knee-jerking and digging into a mindset.

Going forward, I am shifting to the wholesale side of the shoe business, and will be reporting on emerging footwear technologies that may prove beneficial for people seeking to enjoy life with less pain and discomfort. As always, I will use this forum to help broaden my knowledge.

Thanks again to all on this forum.

Cam

2. blumley

blumley Active Member

as a student in the uk I have had no dealings with your company, but I wish you well in your future endeavours none the less

best of luck

ben

3. Good luck with your future endeavors, Cam!:drinks

4. David Wedemeyer

David Wedemeyer Well-Known Member

Cam,

I am very sorry to hear this but wish you much success in the future. Looking forward to your future posts as well, I have always enjoyed your insights.:drinks

5. drsha

drsha Banned

In my brief contacts with you and in following your website, your videos and your Arena voice, I found you to be honest, passionate and interested in applying your foot gear knowledge to the benefit of its end users.

We have all had ups and downs economically and emotionally but I suggest you see this moment as part of what has taken you to the point where you are now and therefore necessary to who you are and where you are going.

Good Fortune to you and yours.

Dennis

6. RobinP

RobinP Well-Known Member

Hi Cam,

Sorry to hear that. Wish you the very best in your future ventures. I hope you continue to post on Pod Arena as I have found your advice on footwear most valuable over the years - COFRA boots and Ryn shoes to name a couple

Kindest regards,

Robin

7. CamWhite

CamWhite Active Member

Thanks very much for the kind words. I will continue to comment on footwear when I believe it is appropriate.

8. Ian Drakard

Ian Drakard Active Member

Hi Cam

Very sorry to hear this. Glad to hear you're sticking around on here as I'd not like to lose your input and experience.

All the best with your future endeavours

Ian