Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Sydney Diabetic Foot Conference

Discussion in 'Conferences' started by matthew malone, Sep 10, 2012.

1. matthew malone

matthew malone Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Liverpool Hospital, Sydney would proudly like to announce the Sydney Diabetic Foot Conference, 30-31 May 2013. This is to be hosted at the hospitals brand new conference centre and we hope this is the catalyst for a large multi-disciplinary based, diabetic foot conference.

Attached is the conference flyer and as you can see we have managed to secure some of the most renowned speakers in this field.

The conference web-site will be up and running for on-line registration by the end of the week.

Thank you

Sydney Diabetic Foot Conference Team

Attached Files:

2. Rozhamra

Rozhamra Welcome New Poster

This looks really nice. I would love to come out to this. I will definately try to make it out. Congrats on setting this up.

BTW, How have you been? Good I hope.

Regards

3. matthew malone

4. matthew malone

The Sydney Diabetic Foot Conference Team are pleased to announce the preliminary conference programme for May 2013. We have worked extremely hard to put together a programme that will be delivered from some of the leading researchers and clinicians in the field of the diabetic foot.

We look forward to seeing all of our registered delegates in May.

Attached Files:

5. johnson87

johnson87 Welcome New Poster

Is there any student rates for this event (student members for APod)?

6. matthew malone

We are proud to to publish our updated conference timetable. We have worked extremely hard to ensure a high calibre content.

We look forward to seeing you in May 2013.

Kind Regards

Sydney Diabetic Foot Team

Attached Files:

7. markjohconley

markjohconley Well-Known Member

Mathew, the building address for the conference, I am unable to locate it in the emails and the receptionist at liverpool hospital "hasn't the foggiest", thanks, mark

8. matthew malone

The postal address for the hospital is located on the front of the conference flyer. The address is Liverpool Hospital, Thomas & Rachel Moore Education Centre Elizabeth Street, Liverpool, Sydney NSW 2170.

Thanks

Matthew

9. markjohconley

Thanks Matthew, no worries with where the hospital is, my problem is it's BIG and on the map of the hospital found in the webpage there's no "Thomas & Rachel Moore Education Centre" mentioned, I can imagine myself roaming the halls and alleyways for eons ........

10. markjohconley

Congratulations and thanks to the organisers. Professors Boulton, Armstrong and (MOM) Lipsky!
    Looking forward to more research from Raspovic / Landorf !

Despite some signs I still managed to get lost in the foyer at the top of the lifts from the carpark, couldn't find 'Entrance A'; apparently not the only cretin in the crowd either.