Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Big feet preference in rural Indonesia defies one-size-fits-all theory of attractiveness

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by NewsBot, May 30, 2013.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Press Release:
    Big feet preference in rural Indonesia defies one-size-fits-all theory of attractiveness

2. Admin2

Admin2 Administrator Staff Member

3. Craig Payne

Craig Payne Moderator

Articles:
  4. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

.........petite feet signal a potential mate's youth and fertility.

Relatively small feet are very commonly an indicator of youth? I'll buy that.

Relatively small feet are an indicator of fertility. I don't buy that.

An approximate rule might be: Approximately a year after puberty starts, periods start. Approximately a year after that feet stop growing. A few (up to ten years) after that a woman reaches maximum fertility.

Was and is the relationship between foot size and fertility as clear cut as that, ie are women more fertile before their feet stop growing? I'm not convinced.

The 'petite feet' bit sounds more like a justification for pleistocene paedophilia?

5. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:
    Why Do the Karo Batak Prefer Women with Big Feet? : Flexible Mate Preferences and the Notion That One Size Fits All.
    Kushnick G.
    Hum Nat. 2013 May 31.

6. blinda

blinda MVP

This one`s for She that Twirls;

Since reading this finding, I have taken to wearing my DM`s more often in an effort to boost my size 4 1/2 `s.....is it working? (That, and the fact that emulsion wipes off with ease).

[​IMG]