Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

employment in new zealand

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by kirstie, Jul 13, 2010.

1. kirstie

kirstie Welcome New Poster

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    hello i am wanting to immergrate to New Zealand (Auckland) or higher up in the north island. Can anyone give me advise on employment vacancies. I have 11 years NHS experiance and am currently starting the prosess of registering with the n z pod board.

2. oros

oros Welcome New Poster

3. kirstie

kirstie Welcome New Poster

ok will do cheers

4. podchild

podchild Member

Hi Kirstie.

You might be interested to know that there is a podiatry franchise in NZ called Foot Mechanics and have a range of clinics throughout the North Island.

They came along to the SCP Conference last year at Harrogate. The guy who runs the franchise is called John Miller and as far as I know they may still have vacancies.

Their website is http://www.footmechanics.co.nz. You can either run your own clinic or work under someone.

Hope this helps

Steve