Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Anonymous forum posting may be made illegal

Discussion in 'Podiatry Arena Help, Suggestions and Comments' started by admin, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinda

blinda MVP

Nevermind.

2. blinda

blinda MVP

It`s just that I am one those that `supported Mark`s post`, so I would like to know exactly which position it is that I am meant to be reconsidering?

Is it? Why?

3. "With the lights out, it's less dangerous
    Here we are now, entertain us"

"Oh well, whatever, nevermind"

Smells like a lack of teen spirit.

4. Bel

I understand that 'Catfoot' is Heather Magill courtesey of a recent post on Arena - whether or not that is accurate perhaps Miss Magill or Catfoot may care to enlighten - what is interesting is that the latter supposes some of the comments made in my last post apply to her. Maybe (or possibly, Bob) a Freudian slip or a guilty conscience - but one can often get a flavour of the personality through the writing - even with those who suffer from multiple personality complex. What often (or occassionally, Bob) surprises is that when the mask is pulled away there is a disappointing ordinariness about the person that lies underneath. I found this photograph on Google of Heather Magill - is this Catfoot? I had expected someone much younger and angry looking (personality often shows on the face, especially with women - in my experience) - not this lovely, smiling mature lady. Is this Catfoot?

Attached Files:

5. blinda

blinda MVP

Mark,

Due to an ongoing HPC complaint, I am not in a position to comment on your post, other than I wholeheartedly agree with the above. That, and perhaps I should remove my profile picture....oh go on then, what is my personality?

Have a great weekend :drinks

6. "With the lights out, it's less dangerous"

7. You too. Playing some new songs at a festival this weekend - these multiple personalities do work sometimes! The sun's shining - the HPC are doing what they do best - investigating. Britain's got another gold.
    I couldn't possibly comment - might give the game away!

Anyway - lyrics to a new song for those musically minded....

8. You'd never catch Lou Reed rhyming like that.

9. Now if you had said Leonard Cohen....I would've been disappointed! Got some good music to accompany though....

10. Here's some photos of Kevin Kirby.

11. blinda

blinda MVP

12. R.E.G

R.E.G Active Member

Kevin,

Given the coverage of the London Olympics and the amazing achievements of black athletes, and the reminder of their struggle to be recognized, the sending home of black sprinters for raising their black gloved hands, your post is offensive. Athlete you may have been black you are not.

Bel obviously time has played it's part and so has your hair colorist.

Of course non of these postings are on thread and just demonstrate the bullying nature of this Pod A cartel.

Bob (pc and extremely sensitive).

Mark your song will never earn you the money Batt's did, remember your a Womble. The rest of your post is unintelligible, do you do drugs before going on stage?

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
  13. blinda

blinda MVP

I`ll give you that. Blonde is easier to disguise the grey.

14. REG:

First of all, you are way out of line, whoever you are, REG. Secondly, if you aren't enough of a woman (or may man) enough to give us your real name, then you really have no right making these types of comments to someone you know nothing about.

You may want to look at the title of this thread before you go off making yourself look like an idiot again.:butcher::bang::boxing:

15. R.E.G

R.E.G Active Member

REG:

First of all, you are way out of line, whoever you are, REG. Secondly, if you aren't enough of a woman enough to give us your real name, then you really have no right making these types of comments to someone you know nothing about.

You may want to look at the title of this thread before you go off making yourself look like an idiot again.

Ok Kevin lets take it point by point.

While you may not know who I am most of the people on this British post do.

I sign myself Bob the end bit is Golding I'm a British Podiatrist.

I am not a woman, though I do have a lot more hair than you evenly distributed across my body. I will admit to developing man boobs in my later years.

Of course I know nothing about you accept all of your self promoting posts on this site. Your profile is easy to follow as are your American qualifications.

I have looked at the title of this thread, I do not post anonymously on this forum, please do not accuse someone you know nothing about of being an idiot.

Your pictures were out of order and offensive, clearly you are unable to see why. It could be a cultural thing?

Bob Golding BSc (hons) Podiatry

16. Magnificent - as always!!

17. I guess that makes you a compete tit then...

18. R.E.G

R.E.G Active Member

Mark

I'm rolling around on the floor laughing.

Technically should that not be complete tits?

Why are you not out at a gig?

I'm waiting for dusk to put my flock away what are you doing?

Just had a look and I'm actually watchign a pretty but unspectacular sunset behind my ancient oak tree bordering my estate and on my first story balcony.

Hows your flat?

19. R.E.G

R.E.G Active Member

Sorry Mark,

Animals now in bed but just been given this and cannot wait to share.

http://mark-russell.net/Blog/index.php/about/

and

http://mark-russell.net/Blog/index.php/2012/04/12/mark-russell-podiatr/aa1/

Honestly is that where you work, is that a Prestige desk top autoclave and an Arkon patient chair?

I think I can see a mini ultrasonic cleaner but only one sink?

So how do you work it let the patient go in first then you sidle in?

Not much room for biomechanics, I suppose the entrance corridor could be used, nice waiting area with the echo blaster/ hope you have a PPL. All in all is it what we have all been expected to see?

Ah the benefit of the internet.

Bob

20. bob

bob Active Member

Pointless and unenforceable.

Looking forward to the virtual police virtually arresting me for virtually telling them to kiss my virtual bottom, :drinks

21. Bob:

I know nothing about you other than you tend to like to get in arguments with other people here on Podiatry Arena and other podiatry forums http://podiatry-arena.com/podiatry-forum/showthread.php?p=272026.

Bob, your annoying attempt at being political correct by assuming that my posting of two photos of men (one light-skinned and one dark-skinned) who look very different from me (that I took from Google Photos) but also shared my name somehow deserved this comment from you:

"Given the coverage of the London Olympics and the amazing achievements of black athletes, and the reminder of their struggle to be recognized, the sending home of black sprinters for raising their black gloved hands, your post is offensive. Athlete you may have been black you are not."

First of all, my posting was meant to be funny, not offensive. I'm sure most people could see this was an attempt at humor, but you obviously found it "offensive" that I included a photo of a both a dark-skinned individual and a light-skinned individual and then somehow found that it meant that I didn't respect or admire the achievements of my country's African-American athletes. You are way off base here, Bob, and you are bordering on being ludicrous for suggesting such a thing.

In fact, I would imagine that I competed with and was friends with more dark-skinned athletes by the time I was 22 (that was 33 years ago) than you have in your whole lifetime. Half of my high school track team were African Americans and we all trained together, worked hard together and supported each other as teammates with no regard to skin color. How many African-American (or African-British) athletes have you competed with and been friends with over your lifetime, Bob? I have competed with and been friends with hundreds of these fine individuals.

But here you are, Bob, coming from another country, never having met me and not knowing a thing about how I feel about skin color and athletics. But with one posting you feel that you know me well enough to make accusations that I am racist, don't respect African American athletes and don't respect the plights and difficulties that African Americans have had here in the United States of America from colonial times to our current day. Unbelievable.

Get off your politically-correct pedestal, Bob, and realize that just because you don't understand something doesn't give you the right to unfairly and publicly accuse others of being something that they are not.

22. admin

admin Administrator Staff Member

On that note, this thread has run it course.

Maybe time to remind posters about this HPC (UK) case:
    HPC case on 'disparaging comments on the website forum'

In light of that, Podiatry Arena has been contacted more than once by the HPC..... draw whatever conclusion you like from that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.