Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Women claims to see Jesus image on her toes

Discussion in 'Podiatry Trivia' started by NewsBot, Feb 24, 2014.

1. NewsBot

NewsBot The Admin that posts the news.

Articles:

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2016
  2. anthony watson

anthony watson Active Member

look like gandhi on the 3rd!!

3. Mr C.W.Kerans

Mr C.W.Kerans Active Member

It looks more like Popeye's girlfriend/partner, Olive Oil, to me...

4. Mike Plank

Mike Plank Active Member

I think it is the Mona Lisa in the mist.

5. j1nxst3r

j1nxst3r Member

if you squint your right eye... tilt your head just so... you can see liberace i'm sure of it ha ha

6. wdd

wdd Well-Known Member

You are absolutely right. It's amazing.

Now squint your left eye...... tilt your head just soo....... and there he is .... Chopin.

Now turn your back bend over and put your head between your legs, shake your head vigorously while making loose mouthed blubbery noises just so...... and you can see........... I won't spoil it for you.

There's more in heaven and earth!

Bill