Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Annual Practising certificate query

Discussion in 'New Zealand' started by cormy7, Mar 4, 2012.

1. cormy7

cormy7 Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    Hello you lovely kiwi folk, I have a quick query regarding annual practising certs , I have recently gained registration with the board of podiatrists in NZ and am wondering if it's best to gain an annual practising certificate immediately (even though still in uk without any job offer in NZ) or is it best to wait to see if I can gain employment in NZ first before then sending for annual practising certificate? Do I need to pay for a whole years certificate or can I get one half way through the year if ive never held one before. I have been on the NZ podiatry board website and it does mention if APC needed from only feb till end march then you can get one but I was assuming this will be for new graduates in NZ. Any idea how long they take to arrange? If I am lucky enough to get employment over there I'm assuming I'll need one pretty quick.

P.S. bit cheeky I know but hey if you never ask you never get .... any jobs in the Auckland area part time / full time , stuck a bit with areas as sis lives in Laingholm and we'll be living with her for a while needs to be within reasonable commutable distance from there ie within 1 hours travel.

any help, advice always appreciated

2. Leigh Shaw

Leigh Shaw Active Member

Best to contact the Registrar:

mailto:registrar@podiatristsboard.org.nz