Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums

You are currently viewing our podiatry forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view all podiatry discussions and access our other features. By joining our free global community of Podiatrists and other interested foot health care professionals you will have access to post podiatry topics (answer and ask questions), communicate privately with other members, upload content, view attachments, receive a weekly email update of new discussions, access other special features. Registered users do not get displayed the advertisements in posted messages. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our global Podiatry community today!

1. Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Have you considered the Clinical Biomechanics Boot Camp Online, for taking it to the next level? See here for more.
Dismiss Notice
Have you liked us on Facebook to get our updates? Please do. Click here for our Facebook page.
Dismiss Notice
Do you get the weekly newsletter that Podiatry Arena sends out to update everybody? If not, click here to organise this.

Why there's no access to thanked posts?

Discussion in 'Podiatry Arena Technical Support' started by Ina, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Ina

Ina Active Member

Members do not see these Ads. Sign Up.
    I would think that a thank you button is a handy way to bookmark a food for thought post so as to be able to access it later via my profile.

But trying to look through all my thanked posts I'm getting only this failure message: "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." Could it be fixed somehow?

2. Griff

Griff Moderator

The 'thanked post' button will access the posts you have made which were thanked by others. There is currently no specific way to quickly access any previous posts where you have thanked others.

Hope that helps.

3. Ina

Ina Active Member

Thank you for the answer although it's a little bit disappointing that there's no way to avoid adding new piles of links to a pre-existing heap of browser bookmarks. It would be very convenient to store those within the arena.